Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aperia? or Apera? If Apera, my PH60 is still calibrated after two years. It has slowed down a lot, but has never in the entire two years been more than 0.02 off in calibration. I'll likely replace the probe for the next grow, or at least have a new one on hand when my patience waiting for readings on the old one to settle runs out.

What have you been using for storage solution? Has the probe been dried out? :goodluck:
It's apera....don't know why I keep adding the i...probe never dried out ( though apera FAQ's say if it does no problem, just soak in 4.0 for 24 hours) and ordered storage solution from them but told it was out of stock and I could use 4.0 solution instead of the 3.0 storage solution..

Thanks @Bill.de.Cat :d5: Still have my defective one but don't know how to find when it was made. Purchased 9/2020
Still have my case and it had a certificate in it with serial # and quality inspection date so figured it was probably made in same month, tested, packaged and put on shelf.

Hey @Dabber ole buddy ole pal, sure wish you were close enough to come by with a handy dandy backhoe :rofl:
20220522_135929.jpg

Use distilled to rinse it and store in 4.0 solution. Have been calibrating every 3rd use and never a problem till this grow...Was suggested to try cleaning with alcohol which I did..no change....1st point of cal is the 7.0 solution, while in it pen reads 7.4 to 7.4, the scale number ( 7 ) won't stop flashing but the smiley face shows up....according to Aperia the appearance of the smiley means it's calibrated, which it obviously isn't...got email back from aperia that I should be contacted in a day or so.....if all other avenues fail I'll try the vinegar as well.
Hmm it does sound out of whack, maybe they will replace under warranty?

Calibration fluids are good till mid 2023 bought 3 months ago to refill/replace the small vials that came with it so that part of their "check this" spiel has been taken care of and the 7.0 checks against the pool test kit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back