Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMMFAO! Fucking Limeys! :funny: :funny:

Ok! Tell me please! How in the hell did they grow enough canna in that short growing season, to smoke in the long cold wet yucky dank N dark winter, to come up with stuff like that? Or did they import it from one of their subservient colonies at ungodly low prices?:biggrin::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:

Dinsdale!
Dinsdale!
Dinsdale!

spinynorman.gif

edit.........And some people wonder where Americans get their arrogance......and some insanity. :funny: :funny: :funny:

Lowes run for drainage rock, paver base, and paver sand, check!
Quick shower, check!
Now we get to break to go to #3's musical theater performance, and then back to it. Should be able to get the pavers 100% installed today at least. No clue what hubby's schedule is yet this week, besides that he has Tuesday off per usual. Still need to get 45ish edger stones, several bags of marble rock for the perimeter drainage, and then topsoil/compost/pumice to amend the actual bed site. Double digging really sucks but should be easier with him helping at least. Last year I did it alone on the bigger bed and totally burned myself out in the process. Got an order in for some summer bulbs (Gladiolus, cause he loves them), and some native wildflower seed blends to kinda fill the bed while the perennials get established, otherwise it'd be bare af this summer.

So…..me and duder are walking down this gravel road about a mile and a half out into the desert (away from town) and we start seeing this woman up ahead of us….and she’s on her hands and knees picking through the gravel (and broken glass lol) looking for something. We get closer and it becomes apparent she’s wearing knee high leather boots, and a mini skirt….has a purse and everything. It’s hard to tell how old she was….you can never tell with the meth crowd, but I’d approximate somewhere between 22-59 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ….so we walk past, say high….she smiled a toothless grin and that was that. We walk another mile or so and head back …..there she is again, this time in a different spot. She smiled again, so I asked if she was alright…..she said yeah, I just dropped something….I’m almost positive what I encountered was a meth head (maybe a hooker, maybe not a hooker) searching the gravel and glass of a road hoping to come across something to get high on. She only had like, 2 more miles to go:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’ll tell you this, she’s a hell of a worker:rofl::rofl::rofl: although her attire was hardly appropriate for meth mining in the desert:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMMFAO! Fucking Limeys! :funny: :funny:

Ok! Tell me please! How in the hell did they grow enough canna in that short growing season, to smoke in the long cold wet yucky dank N dark winter, to come up with stuff like that? Or did they import it from one of their subservient colonies at ungodly low prices?:biggrin::eyebrows::rofl::rofl:

Dinsdale!
Dinsdale!
Dinsdale!

spinynorman.gif

edit.........And some people wonder where Americans get their arrogance......and some insanity. :funny: :funny: :funny:
Well Bill English comedians are no fools!
Watch this next video and you will see it is the same guys and they have thought about this!
They wrote in sketches which meant they had to go to Holland/Netherlands.
Cunning huh?
Run VT......

Oh almost forgot before we grew weed the UK had tons of hashish from Morocco, some from Pakistm, Afghanistan, India and the Lebanon.
Weed wise back in the day we would get compressed bricks from, columbia, Jamacia and Thai Sticks, most was seeded to fuck and had a ton of stalks.
Decent sellers would remove most of the seeds and sticks, re wiegh and re calulate the price.

Last edited:
So…..me and duder are walking down this gravel road about a mile and a half out into the desert (away from town) and we start seeing this woman up ahead of us….and she’s on her hands and knees picking through the gravel (and broken glass lol) looking for something. We get closer and it becomes apparent she’s wearing knee high leather boots, and a mini skirt….has a purse and everything. It’s hard to tell how old she was….you can never tell with the meth crowd, but I’d approximate somewhere between 22-59 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ….so we walk past, say high….she smiled a toothless grin and that was that. We walk another mile or so and head back …..there she is again, this time in a different spot. She smiled again, so I asked if she was alright…..she said yeah, I just dropped something….I’m almost positive what I encountered was a meth head (maybe a hooker, maybe not a hooker) searching the gravel and glass of a road hoping to come across something to get high on. She only had like, 2 more miles to go:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’ll tell you this, she’s a hell of a worker:rofl::rofl::rofl: although her attire was hardly appropriate for meth mining in the desert:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
1653248408670.png

They do say, where there is a meth head, there is a way!
Pic taken on her 20th birthday!
:crying:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back