Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
20220520_164251.jpg

Added a boveda 62 pack to some already flavorful cured bud as they suggest on there site to keep humidity stable. They say it shields the terps and doesnt rob the smell and taste. But it stole the terps and now it taste and smell like freshly harvested buds. Took the humidity pack out and put it in another bag and the pack in the bag smells delicious like my buds did a day ago. Now they got that hay or grass smell and taste. Any way to fix the buds or are they fucked? Anyone else have this happen to them?

Just took a peek at my transformers..think I need to get the 3BOG back inside......it's looking kinda crispy and leaves are really curling up. The GT is doing good, getting a nute def, gonna have to raise the % on it and putting on more male parts...... the BB is looking good but no change yet that I can detect.

How far do you think you and the kids can walk in 104 degree weather? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lol well considering we've got a gas station or two on every corner here I think we'll be ok lmao. That's one hubby has had a hard time adjusting to, for a long time he would panic every time he'd hit half a tank. Plus I rarely have to go more than 5 miles to get to where I'm going, 10 max.

Asked hubby to rub my lower back last night and he gave up like a zomnut in, his hands were giving out. He didn't want to though, cause apparently my back felt like "crunchy popcorn" whatever that means
"crunchy popcorn" ??????????

That's one thing I've always been good at.I've always had good hand strength and endurance with my big ol hands. I alwayys had to watch my strength when massaging.

I admit I learned how to massage well to gain the favor of the ladies.:eyebrows::biggrin::rofl: It usually worked quite well and sometimes it backfired................put 'em right to sleep. LOL!
Only had one woman to sorta return the favor with the same duration. She was an athlete on a scholarship. She was nice and strong! I didn't have to worry much about hurting her. Most give out like your hubby. Kinda like most teenage trysts, it's over, just when it's getting good! LOL!:rofl:

Well, since I took pics to show my mom (which is hilarious cause she has to drive past my street to leave the neighborhood and could literally come look at any time but :shrug: ) I figure I'll show yall too lol.

Raised beds have filled in a ton! Cacti should be pretty well hardened off at this point. Some of them/their babies will be going into the landing strip bed, the rest are beyond due for a root prune and fresh soil.
20220520_172514.jpg
20220520_172556.jpg
20220520_172629.jpg

My little strawberry patch, we've been picking about a qt a day for the past week! Everything else is looking awesome too. Not sure if those are wild geranium or something the prior owner planted that has come back now that the boxwoods aren't killing everything else off. Either way, its pretty so I don't mind it.
20220520_172731.jpg
20220520_172809.jpg

Left side needs to get straightened out, I stuck the edgers in yesterday cause I was having quite a bit of mulch wash out. Too hot to deal with it presently. I'll probably add in some more mulch too cause its looking bare in some spots now and I don't want the stuff I planted getting fried.
20220520_172918.jpg
20220520_172941.jpg

Climbing roses x2, they came bare root and have taken off since I potted them a few weeks ago. They'll go in the ground once we get the beds built up on Sunday. Need to get a trellis for them set up as well at that time. They don't need it just yet but I've got a feeling I'm going to see quite a bit of growth from them this summer.
20220520_172849.jpg

Perennials that came yesterday! Depending on what I pick up from the Native Plant sale tomorrow I may have to alter my design a bit, but I'm also now going to be working with more space than I initially planned for as well, so I'll make it work. I still have bulbs to go in in the fall but all of the places those will be going will be bare this summer so I'll probably plant some wildflower seeds native to the area in those places this year. I'm not one to shy away from really packing the space (shocking, I know) so if they self seed and end up coming back I definitely won't mind.
20220520_173014.jpg

"crunchy popcorn" ??????????

That's one thing I've always been good at.I've always had good hand strength and endurance with my big ol hands. I alwayys had to watch my strength when massaging.

I admit I learned how to massage well to gain the favor of the ladies.:eyebrows::biggrin::rofl: It usually worked quite well and sometimes it backfired................put 'em right to sleep. LOL!
Only had one woman to sorta return the favor with the same duration. She was an athlete on a scholarship. She was nice and strong! I didn't have to worry much about hurting her. Most give out like your hubby. Kinda like most teenage trysts, it's over, just when it's getting good! LOL!:rofl:
His step dad smashed his hands and wrists with a sledgehammer when he was 7 or 8, before CPS stepped in. So he does a good job, but his hands get achey and cramp up at times. I was tapping out at that point anyways cause it was hitting that point of "this no longer feels good" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back