Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Mrs minime can't deal with the heat very well and can't cope with anything above 70°f :crying: and we in the sunny part of the UK,

We went to France one time and it got to 90°f
And we thought we was going to die to
I’m the opposite…. I don’t like it when it gets below about 70f :rofl::rofl::rofl: no way I would live in a cold climate again lol

Me and Mrs minime can't deal with the heat very well and can't cope with anything above 70°f :crying: and we in the sunny part of the UK,

I feel you bro!
We're both Southerners eh? Just different sides!
When it gets too hot I head straight for the shade!

Ya, 60F is about perfect lol. It's 70 here today and I'm dying...every year it's a battle between "I live in Alaska, I don't need air conditioning" then when it's above the 60's "why don't I have air conditioning? I must be dumb" that's when it's time to take the boat out and get some ocean breeze:thumbsup:

Love when I'm driving with the kids and they ask me a question that opens a whole mom rant can of worms. Today's was brought to you by my obsessively researching native plants to add to the landing strip bed/backyard/to naturalize the easement with and this article I read yesterday which fit the question *perfectly*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back