Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s actually 2 different kinds of pickling cucumbers since my mom makes a bunch of different kinds of pickles to go along with the jellies she makes! She finally got a website now too and jalapeño dill pickles or sugar free bread and butter ones are some big sellers! Don’t think my 7&7 on cucumber plants will be enough to supply her needs!

View attachment 1461468View attachment 1461469View attachment 1461471View attachment 1461472
View attachment 1461470

In the process of making more pickles now! People seem to buy the shit outta these things! :thumbsup:
I made so many pickles last year off 7 plants that I ran out of jars... and I had several flats of the qt ones. Not to mention they were the huge ones like 6" in diameter and nearly twice that long. The kids would mow down an entire cuke each and then ask what else we had to eat :rofl: and the dogs were stealing them off the vine to monch on as well!

I mean, it’s totally true :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I feel like death in real humidity:yoinks:
Living in Gulfport was like residing in Satan's jockstrap lmao. Not nearly as bad here but still pretty bad. 120s and 80%+ humidity is not conducive to living, no clue why anyone would want to live in that godforsaken place :rofl:

Living in Gulfport was like residing in Satan's jockstrap lmao. Not nearly as bad here but still pretty bad. 120s and 80%+ humidity is not conducive to living, no clue why anyone would want to live in that godforsaken place :rofl:
I’ve spent time in Gulfport in the summer….and you’ve described it perfectly :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back