Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning stoners. how bee you this morning?
View attachment 1461366
What a way to start the day, with a beautiful woman showing us her boob-bees:eyebrows::rofl:
I hope she doesn't come out in hives.....Badum-tish

What do bees use to brush their hair........ Honey combs :crying:
View attachment 1461367
Two bees or not two bees that is the question?...............definitely two bees and not a sling or arrow in sight!

Seeing as I'm quoting Bill shakespeare, I couln't let this one go & yup nothing to do with bees!
:snow1:View attachment 1461368:snow2:
Now is the winter of our disco tent.

View attachment 1461369
Why would you,I mean reaaallly why would you??? I would at least, be wanting to be wearing a cricket box!!

View attachment 1461370
No not that sort of cricket box!:funny: one that is use to protect your family jewels!:hump:

View attachment 1461371
Yes this type of cricket box but not worn like this, I imagine the odor is a little off putting:rofl: Eau de sweaty nads and tadger!!:crying:
View attachment 1461373
Sod that for a game of soldiers, there's no where to run & no where to hide!

View attachment 1461377
Bee Police have reported a number of honey robberies in the area. They plan to set up a honey trap to catch the thieves, if that fail the say they will resort to a sting operation. In the mean time they are combing the area for clues. Anyone helping apprehend the culprits will be rewarded with points on their nectar card!

View attachment 1461381
Some say this is an old style bee house but I'm Skep-tical about that (some inside knowledge needed here)! :crying:

Q:what do baby bees sleep in?
A:Apri-cots
(some inside knowledge needed here)!:rofl:
Lol @arty zan I'm so glad you're back :rofl:

Had to go to local organic shop today and he had the llamas in the front pen! :thumbsup:
B438261A-0587-41E0-ADC4-304F0E91E213.jpeg
4727DBA6-284E-4567-A672-B9A5A879D55B.jpeg

52CB102A-AF73-4C01-A232-D92C592D14D1.jpeg
29E775F3-8227-46EF-BE33-420ABFD2AB3F.jpeg
DD04EEE5-8F83-4464-B0F8-699F5A528B23.jpeg
9EC0219B-5DEC-4FF2-B478-72D411CD7782.jpeg
EF848B8F-FBBC-42D5-B91E-B1798E8724BD.jpeg

He gave me a branch off a tree they like to munch on but they wanted no part of me feeding them…..

And I wanted no part of them spitting on me! :nono:

Soon as I threw the branch down dude ran right over and grabbed it tho! Guess he just didn’t wanna be hand fed!:shrug::rofl:

On Form @arty zan .... :pighug: ..Happy Friday...........:friday:....

Running for the shower....before you get me yapping......hubby doesn't mind honest sweat...but when I smell as if I died two weeks ago....he objects......:crying:
Work sweat smells way different than night sweats sweat or stress sweat lol

Coffee is really good as NEEDED. Gonna have to wait until later in the day to properly evaluate yesterdays work. Head is still a bit fuzzy/ Positive note, I got close to 8hs sleep. I think that's why my hea is fuzzy. I'm not used to that much sleep.

Gotta try extra hard to get appts for acupuncture and chiropractic adjustments. My spine is in dire need of re-alignment.Going on a damn month without luck. Trying to get lazy ass people to do their job is pathetic!

Girls in the 4x4 are getting their 'feet' under them. Trying a little different thing with the EB girl. I've been watering close to the girl and the area going to the wicking area closest to the girl to help the roots get established maybe a little quicker to turn on the rez.
Asked hubby to rub my lower back last night and he gave up like a zomnut in, his hands were giving out. He didn't want to though, cause apparently my back felt like "crunchy popcorn" whatever that means

Safety first. always.
Nice one for bringing it up.
It is too late to wish for something not to have happened after it has happened.
Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first!
Life doesn't care about your wishes and shit will always happen, unless you stop it happening.
Best be not wishing that things didn't happen but actually do something about it before tragedy strikes.
If, ifs and buts, were candy and nuts, what a wonderful Christmas we would have!
Shit will definitely fill faster with no fingers :rofl:

Looks like a vining type! You need to get them up on a trellis dude!
I know I got some old fence boards I need to finish sinking into the ground to make the frame so I can toss the netting up! Just been so hot lately why I improvised in the meantime! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back