Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 1461513

Looks like we are gonna get Warm by Monday......... :pass: ................
We have been warned about "Blood rain" rain that has Saharan dust in it!
Interesting fact, the Alps can appear golden in the winter, when dust from the Sahara falls on the snow and gives a golden hue.
A large amount of dust from the Sahara reaches the Amazon Basin, as observed with satellite imagery. This dust is thought to carry micronutrients that could help fertilize the rainforest.
Judging by that map Espana Verde still looks ok by the coast.
The Pyrenees also looks to be nice and cool!
Anything above 25C and I can't be bothered with it!

You just come outta Hibernation at the right time...... :pighug: ...............:headbang:

I Thought you might be knackered after the long day you put in yesterday.........:biggrin:
Yesterday was a long one for sure but enjoyable!
I had plenty of sleep and awoke refreshed and rested!
Today I was taking it at a reduced pace in the forums and doing chores around the house between posts.

We have been warned about "Blood rain" rain that has Saharan dust in it!
Interesting fact, the Alps can appear golden in the winter, when dust from the Sahara falls on the snow and gives a golden hue.
A large amount of dust from the Sahara reaches the Amazon Basin, as observed with satellite imagery. This dust is thought to carry micronutrients that could help fertilize the rainforest.
Judging by that map Espana Verde still looks ok by the coast.
The Pyrenees also looks to be nice and cool!
Anything above 25C and I can't be bothered with it!

@arty zan :yeah:...while you were Sleeping.........we got the sandstorm a couple of months ago.............:pass:...intense huh...?

IMG_0734.JPG

IMG_0732.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

When the rain brings it down it suffocates leaves...........:doh: ...so we are Hoping it passes us and it doesn't rain 'til it hits the UK.............

Ooops.......:crying:

Good Morfnoevight to all my LS stoner friends!

About to go get some TNT and blast that SOB out of there
Det-cord works better on boulders up to about 10 foot diameter, two wraps around the equator, boom, gravel. A buddy of mine and I were prospecting and we just knew the gold in that stretch of stream was under this 8 foot boulder that we could not budge with all of the winches we had available to us. Well being a pyrotechnician with connections I got some Primacord and did three wraps. Big mistake! It blew that rock into pea gravel and if there was any gold under it we blew it all over the hillside. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back