Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A stoner journeyman machine repairer is about to talk about press safety. Long story short if you want to risk your fingers put them between the plates of a press. Always use steel safety blocks between the plates and tongs. When the safety blocks are in the power should be locked out. I noticed the guy operating the Nug Smasher is not in safety compliance. Its hard to smoke a joint without fingers :pass:
Safety first. always.
Nice one for bringing it up.
It is too late to wish for something not to have happened after it has happened.
Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up first!
Life doesn't care about your wishes and shit will always happen, unless you stop it happening.
Best be not wishing that things didn't happen but actually do something about it before tragedy strikes.
If, ifs and buts, were candy and nuts, what a wonderful Christmas we would have!

Last edited:
Awesome :headbang:
I love growing veggie but in my current situation that isn't possible!
Green tomatoes make a lovely chutney and that is something I am going to miss this year, with my cheese and crackers!
Love the pic of the mantis aka bug annihilator, keep up the good work little dude!
I notice you have cucurbit growing and was wondering what it was?
I'm gonna guess it is a gherkin or maybe a mouse melon??
Keep us updated, i love to see the progress!
It’s actually 2 different kinds of pickling cucumbers since my mom makes a bunch of different kinds of pickles to go along with the jellies she makes! She finally got a website now too and jalapeño dill pickles or sugar free bread and butter ones are some big sellers! Don’t think my 7&7 on cucumber plants will be enough to supply her needs!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

In the process of making more pickles now! People seem to buy the shit outta these things! :thumbsup:

Flipping heck, no way!!:yoinks:
I'd best post a picture then.
Who doesn't like a Bidet (bee day)
1653063337931.png

Looks like on was spotted in a bathroom near me!!!
I'm not sure about letting the whole world use it, it is more of a personal thing!
I used to live in a shared house that had one, It just got used as an roaches ashtray!
Not sure who was doing it, I never smoke weed on the bog! (the toilet was next to the bidet)!

OK all joking aside, we both must bee amazing or possibly psychic!
It looks like we have done our selves proud, with all our bee content!
We haven't even covered "propolis" or "Royal Jelly", in the slightest!
I hope we haven't upset any bee people with any of the additional wasp content!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back