Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao answers my last question! How is the blueberry one as I was plotting on that flavor next! :eyebrows:
Blueberry has to be one of my all time strains great high and delicious flavor.
I some times would just suck on a join before having lit it because it still tasted good mmmm
I recently bought some Fat Blue Berry auto seeds cant wait to try them!:smokeit:

Blueberry has to be one of my all time strains great high and delicious flavor.
I some times would just suck on a join before having lit it because it still tasted good mmmm
I recently bought some Fat Blue Berry auto seeds cant wait to try them!:smokeit:
I've got two Linda Seeds Fat Blue Berry sprouted. That's what ended up being my STS test girls.

Hello @Green Hornet :bighug:
Great to see some vegetables in the mix!!:d5:
The peppers are they sweet peppers or chilli peppers?
What strain are you using for outdoors?
Assorted sweet peppers and a Northern lights that grew well last year outdoors :toke:

I.mm guessing the olive oil is infused w/cannabis :toke:
Yes it is!
sounds promising Bill an hour is a good time period top be getting the effects coming through!
I still have a fast metabolism, just not as fast as it once was.
Yea, it's a good sign. We'll see in an hour.

I've got two Linda Seeds Fat Blue Berry sprouted. That's what ended up being my STS test girls.
YupI got them from Linda seed first time buying from them, postage was a bit steep but can as a stealth package with a T-shirt and some Kannabia rolling papers.
Delivery was fast from Spain to the UK too.
All in all pretty happy with Linda Seeds.
Are your Fat blueberry still in seed? Or maybe you have already planted some, if so did you get a good results creating fems?
Did you spray or inject?

I love Blueberry cannabis. Here is a pick of some Fast Buds Blueberry that is ready for testing/smoking :vibe:
Fast Buds Blueberry.JPG

Assorted sweet peppers and a Northern lights that grew well last year outdoors :toke:
Northern Lights is a great choice for out doors, great mold resistance, limited smell, nice smoke and I have had some great yields fro NL too.
Northern lights is still one of the most bought strains, to this day. If it aint broke why fix it!
Good luck with your grow and i look forward to seeing some pics later in the season, don't forget to keep us updated on the pepper too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back