Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee is really good as NEEDED. Gonna have to wait until later in the day to properly evaluate yesterdays work. Head is still a bit fuzzy/ Positive note, I got close to 8hs sleep. I think that's why my hea is fuzzy. I'm not used to that much sleep.

Gotta try extra hard to get appts for acupuncture and chiropractic adjustments. My spine is in dire need of re-alignment.Going on a damn month without luck. Trying to get lazy ass people to do their job is pathetic!

Girls in the 4x4 are getting their 'feet' under them. Trying a little different thing with the EB girl. I've been watering close to the girl and the area going to the wicking area closest to the girl to help the roots get established maybe a little quicker to turn on the rez.

Outdoor plants Peppers, tomatoes, and cannabis Hello @Mossy and All :bighug:
100_3302.JPG

You ever had the flavored ones? Tried a watermelon 1 other day and it was muy scrumptious! :headbang:
Good to know the water melon hit the spot.
I was looking at a water melon strain the other day but names can be deceiving.
I grew some Grape gushers, with no discernible grape flavor, it was a nice smoke though with a nice diesel flavor/smell on the exhale.
I may in the future buy some water melon strain in the future on your recommendation!:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back