Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhhh me thinks somebody is plotting sumthin! :rofl:
D358CA8E-265D-4F1C-BD34-A6332FF01DA6.jpeg
A0A744F3-4F3A-4813-AF75-EF298D5CEEF6.jpeg

:kitty:

I just chopped and wet-trimmed a Chem Cookies. OMG the smell! Reminds me of the flight line. It smells like I'm refueling aircraft on the ground while others are taxiing in and out. I highly recommend. I just handed my wife a big chunk of scissor hash for her evening smoke.

It's a relief though... For the past few weeks I've been able to smell it while I was opening the gate, which means the neighbors probably could smell it too.

Awwwwww yeah! The infusion of the base oil iz on the cool down cycle!!!
I'll test one dropper of that, Drain N Strain and then drop that big ol' glob of canna goodness in the oil.
If it's not still warm enough, I guess I start the infuse cycle and then stir with my glass rod to mix.
Strange getting excited over making meds.

For the past couple weeks, every morning between 5 and 6am, there is this racket outside rap rap rap rap rap rap. So loud it wakes me up. So been trying to figure out wth is making that sound. :shrug:

So today, it started again at 5:30am.. then later today, i'm out preparing a space for a photo, and i hear it coming from the neighbors yard. I go over to the ladder that is next to the fence and yelling at the neighbor WTH is making that racket? As i climb up the ladder to see the neighbor, a woodpecker flies off the ladder :yoinks:

Neighbor says "its that woodpecker. He gets on your metal arbor roof and goes to town on it".

Felt a bit bad for yelling at him, so i gifted him some beans and a good fist full of bud to keep the :vibes:

So now i guess we gotz a metalpecker in the hood
:crying:

Maybee if i blast some IM outside, he will chill out :eyebrows:

I'll try to catch him in the act with a photo.. butz no promises on that :smoking:

It's when you see their arse wagglin side to side, just getting ready, you know it is on & bam it's dinner time! :rofl:
I loved to sit under my big old oak tree in my big swing and watch my farm cats hunt. My oldest Momma cat had a daily hunting routine every morning.

I loved to sit under my big old oak tree in my big swing and watch my farm cats hunt. My oldest Momma cat had a daily hunting routine every morning.

I do miss the live oaks.. we had some huge ones where we lived in hill country .. beautiful trees they are :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back