Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif
fridayfeelin.gif

:friday: :friday: :friday:

If you have a Pulse.......you have survived another week....Well Done.......:bravo:..award yourself an Extra smoke break..........

#smoketilyoufloat :zen:

night stoners I got some thinking to do now :rofl:
comedia mr bean GIF

Hmmm....I'm Thinking...what on earth is moving that glove puppet...if you have both hands holding the book..........:pass:

For the past couple weeks, every morning between 5 and 6am, there is this racket outside rap rap rap rap rap rap. So loud it wakes me up. So been trying to figure out wth is making that sound. :shrug:

So today, it started again at 5:30am.. then later today, i'm out preparing a space for a photo, and i hear it coming from the neighbors yard. I go over to the ladder that is next to the fence and yelling at the neighbor WTH is making that racket? As i climb up the ladder to see the neighbor, a woodpecker flies off the ladder :yoinks:

Neighbor says "its that woodpecker. He gets on your metal arbor roof and goes to town on it".

Felt a bit bad for yelling at him, so i gifted him some beans and a good fist full of bud to keep the :vibes:

So now i guess we gotz a metalpecker in the hood
:crying:

Maybee if i blast some IM outside, he will chill out :eyebrows:

I'll try to catch him in the act with a photo.. butz no promises on that :smoking:

:crying:

GoKyote.....:headbang:

Ya Auntie, pretty much like that. :crying: Alwayz liked that WWoodpecker as a kid :thumbsup: Still do :smoking:

We have a Cuckoo...3 or 4 times a day...it will go off for an hour...

I Quite like it....it is the sound of Spring...............................hubby says I Wish that Cuckoo would get it's leg over and Fuck Off....... :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back