Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I already found some dang aphids moved onto my cucumber plants so time to start spraying on a regular basis! At least while out there just now I noticed help is on the way courtesy of nature! :yay: View attachment 1459452View attachment 1459453
1st ladybug nesting and got the 1st baby mantis of the season that I’ve seen! Figured seeing adults in December meant I’d have babies here come spring! :headbang:
Couple natural recipes for garden bugs

Any Phoenix Suns fans in here????? :cooldance:

Or are y’all busy breaking shit right now??? :haha::crying:
1652663506769.gif

Ok, I've done this three times with the same results, but WHY?
I added the same dose as I do for canna coffee, yet it kicks my ass when add the infused MCT oil to a baked potato. Nothing special, a little Smart Balance,pepper, salt, granulated garlic and a little olive oil.

I added the same dose as I do for canna coffee, yet it kicks my ass when add the infused MCT oil to a baked potato. Nothing special, a little Smart Balance,pepper, salt, granulated garlic and a little olive oil.
I bet the starch of the potato makes you digest it faster….do you put sugar in your coffee?

Slower digestion with the potato. Coffee probably runs through the body much faster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back