Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: I Licked a Frog.........................and I Like it..................

homersimpsonfro.gif

:crying: Bugger......

I Need Help...... :pass: ....last season I Found the Frog..by Accident......you have heard and seen me being Stoned to the Bones using #fingerDabs

#FingerDabs = rolling a living bud between your thumb and finger until your finger tips are Tacky...then scraping it off your finger tips onto your teeth and gums.

It could not be Easier.

Everybody knows it Works for me......:crying:...and I Refuse to accept I'm unique....

But I don't know if it works for me because I'm a nerve damage patient...

or because of the Afghan/Kush cross I'm using....

or just because I'm a Wuss.......:biggrin:...

But...after 14 year constant and frequent joint smoking... #FingerDabs are kicking my ass.....

I'd Like them to Kick your Ass too.....:crying:

But seriously....if we can find out that this delivery method Works for more people than just me....it would be a massive Leap for med patients.

What can you do to Help......?

If you have any girl in your room that is over 6 weeks old........:headbang:....rub an Inside bud between your finger and tumb until you feel it tacky...
Scrape off your fingers with your teeth or rub it off on your gums ..inside your cheek ...{absorbtion through mucus membranes..not gut}
Don't Swallow...cough....:yeah:

Wait 15 minutes......and let me know if you Feel anything.

The immature girls on the patio are giving me a Happy Float..........:zen:...with a bit more energy and joy for life than normal..

The mature girls give me about an hour of soaring high...then I Crash......:snooze:...and Purr....

20 Plus Rep points for any results...Positive or Negative......as All results help me chase it down.. @tag me in...:headbang:

As in all testing...it is Honest results that help...I can't accept it is just me.......:biggrin:

borg.gif
Sacrifice yourself.......for the Collective...

Last edited:
Morning Kittens.......overcast, maybe rainy but nice weather and good coffee.......feeling tired this morn and don't wanna be up.....finally got off my ass and cut up the rest of the logs from the fallen tree and feeling it bad today.....wife has Dr's appnmnt at noon....need more coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back