Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
kept trying to get pics for you guys but didn’t want to be obvious
sneaky GIF
:pass:

I thought you meant weed seedlings at first :rofl:
I was gonna say, you should meet my new neighbors….they left three stealth grow cabs in their front yard for two weeks when they first moved in :rofl: there were visible computer fans, vent ducting hanging out, power cords coming out the back:rofl: Ikept trying to get pics for you guys but didn’t want to be obvious
I wish I had neighbors that cool :pass: I do live in a very rural/farming area for around here. So there's people all over the place giving out free seedlings for regular kinda flowers and vegetables this time of year. It's kinda like a community thing to share plants in the spring and then give out free flowers and veggies later on :bighug:

hmm, jus now realized u guyz finally hit 500 pagez today :doh: in the proverbial nutshell, we won't be hittin 1500 again at this rate, lol, but hey, good job nonetheless :applause: jus sayin & carry on plz....:toke: ppp

I wish I had neighbors that cool :pass: I do live in a very rural/farming area for around here. So there's people all over the place giving out free seedlings for regular kinda flowers and vegetables this time of year. It's kinda like a community thing to share plants in the spring and then give out free flowers and veggies later on :bighug:
Oh, I wasn’t saying these folks are cool…. I got the distinct feeling their meth lab was in a tote someplace close :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back