Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunately, meth isn't really a thing around here, yet. At least not that I've seen or really even hear of much... Unfortunately, here it's been more of a heroin/fentanyl problem for too long. I personally haven't seen meth in front of me since the 90s when it was called glass and was a club drug in the city :shrug:
I’ve noticed the west coast is the meth coast….when I lived on the east coast it was heroin and crack.

Fortunately, meth isn't really a thing around here, yet. At least not that I've seen or really even hear of much... Unfortunately, here it's been more of a heroin/fentanyl problem for too long. I personally haven't seen meth in front of me since the 90s when it was called glass and was a club drug in the city :shrug:
It’s around me but never done it! Haven’t even seen it since the 90’s when I was like 17ish and had a girlfriend I lived with and her uncle did it but it was called speed at the time if I remember correctly!

It’s around me but never done it! Haven’t even seen it since the 90’s when I was like 17ish and had a girlfriend I lived with and her uncle did it but it was called speed at the time if I remember correctly!
Yea, back when my cousin was a meth head he would always correct me and tell me it was called speed, and it was so he could work harder :rofl:

In reality it just made a fun companion to his alcoholism :rofl::rofl:

Yea, back when my cousin was a meth head he would always correct me and tell me it was called speed, and it was so he could work harder :rofl:

In reality it just made a fun companion to his alcoholism :rofl::rofl:
Prob why said uncle died at like 45ish from heart problems! Damn meth prob wore that thing out!

In other news the Dallas Mavs just put a whooping on Phoenix! Game 7 gonna be interesting! :headbang:
1652414975669.gif

Speed was a totally different thing here. It was yellow and something that was more for grownups and parents... like pills! :yay:
Ya this stuff was that exactly! Yellow and made for sniffing not shards made for smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back