Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine too!
05D7103F-9842-444E-8812-B5FC28E7CA64.jpeg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy chatty stoners!

Auntie, in me past life, wifee and I sold turquoise and other gemstones for a couple decades on the internet. This is a piece wifee made me with Sleeping Beauty turquoise 5 years ago.. then we sold the business and moved to Canada
View attachment 1457870
Good jewelry craft work. She has a talent.

I am feeling my age after we got about 200 feet of the fence painted. The backboard worked as I planned as it caught all of the spray through the fence. I had to back brush for it to be smooth using a low pressure on the tank. Too high of pressure made it aerosolized which I did not want. Draining the backstop tank was simple.

_DSC4688.JPG
_DSC4689.JPG
_DSC4690.JPG

How is it? I’ve wondered if any of the fb original strains are decent..
It's a wicked creeper..with a prominent body buzz. After cure, tons of old school peppery, and cheesy bug repellent funked up Diesel, terps. With a touch of what seems to be a red fruit punch terp on the back end. It's a standout IMO.
:d5:

Strange verbiage all thru the report.
One of the negatives was really stupid. "And lower one's IQ, if grown in polluted areas."
I'd be more worried about anything I'd consume KILLING ME, if grown in polluted areas! Jesus!
Get your Thai seeds now! That whole genetic lineage is about to change forever

I'm stuffed! :gassy:
I made pork stir-fry, as best I can over a damn electric stove. Hardcore munchies set in while cooking, so that rice bed was pretty big and I just had to cover it up.:eyebrows::biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back