Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a good day @Bill.de.Cat ...:coffee:...how's your passion flowers doing.....?
They doing good, the ones I over wintered are still getting their roots down but the ones that were in the ground already have some flower buds on em......AAAANNNNDDD of course, running around, getting everything ready, about to head out and Dr office calls and cancels because lab hasn't sent the report over yet....

Auntie, in me past life, wifee and I sold turquoise and other gemstones for a couple decades on the internet. This is a piece wifee made me with Sleeping Beauty turquoise 5 years ago.. then we sold the business and moved to Canada

Wow...Statement piece......... :headbang: ...very Talented wife you have there.........:d5:

I basically lost our business when I got the nerve damage....the tablets you get off Doc's for nerve damage just kill work ethic..:pass:

Brain filled with Pain has no room for anything else....

Cheers @420Forever ..... :bighug: ...Hug sent for Gracie.....she is looking Primo.....:headbang:...more working dog than pet.....

And Kitties too...way to start the day.......:pighug:...

Gracie -> w o r k-??....u have GOT to be kidding :crying: :face: and the kittiez aren't mine...they belong to a buddy o' mine that has like, oh, about 1000 fucking catz, ahh! :yoinks: :face: :kitty: ppp

Light 'em up!
Screenshot_20220512-114137.png

:smoking:

Gots me 1 giant monster left in the auto tent so thinking I’ll drop the photo beans I’m gonna run next later today! Luckily I already cleaned all the fans about a week back so just gotta wipe down the walls good and refill the pots with soil and I’ll be ready to go! :headbang:
92208092-22CC-4C39-9288-23F3E68CBD73.jpeg
4FD2CFC6-00EF-4EEB-AB78-FC75334DC1FD.jpeg
662A7E72-9BF9-4599-A6B0-BEB835AF6CC8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back