Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked the tracking on my bubblebowls, still saying no update and waiting on the seedstockers limerick win to come in. Knocked about in the storage shed and decided to rip and rig 1 of the old tents into available closet space for a starting/overflow area with the TS600's....will clean up the looks of the main tent at least and give me a place to start next round of auto pots during hand water phase.

Morning @NAGreengo ... :pass: ..sharing one.....just reminded me......why do we call Bud flower......when the flower should really be the males...that looks more traditionally like a flower...if you are a gardener......:biggrin:..?
Morning, thank you for the Rep @Mossy! You pose a great question, and I myself have wondered about this very subject.
:d5:

The other 3 Bears OG X Double Grape is up.
Still nothing from Trainwreck (Arcata Cut). I'm not really hopeful on one of them. The seed was a stubborn floater when sitting in the water.
I still have to plant one or two of the autoseed.com girls. So if neither of the Trainwrecks are up by Saturday morning, I'll drop two new TRs and the autoseed.com girls and two Elephants for reversal. That will complete my obligations for this grow.
Gonna ask Twenty20 if TW has a longer germ also.

Yup...........................I Did...........:headbang:......and I Really enjoyed it......sharing one......

IMG_1409.JPG

Cheers @Kyote .... :pass: ...I have a collection......that and Amber....:biggrin:..you'd never guess huh.....?

We used to sell it ...Indonesian Silver.....so every time I ordered there was a piece Sneaked out of the order...:biggrin:..cough..cough....

Was a productive day yesterday, ran myself out of lumber on the back deck, got some wild onion seeds in 3 medium pots, did a walk around critter hunting on the vines.

Sounds like a good day @Bill.de.Cat ...:coffee:...how's your passion flowers doing.....?

Cheers @Kyote .... :pass: ...I have a collection......that and Amber....:biggrin:..you'd never guess huh.....?

We used to sell it ...Indonesian Silver.....so every time I ordered there was a piece Sneaked out of the order...:biggrin:..cough..cough....

Auntie, in me past life, wifee and I sold turquoise and other gemstones for a couple decades on the internet. This is a piece wifee made me with Sleeping Beauty turquoise 5 years ago.. then we sold the business and moved to Canada
sb necklace.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back