Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bill.de.Cat Lizard King. :toke:

I took a 2" piece of ABS and ripped 1" slice out of it, capped one end and put a reducer to 3/4" and a plug for a drain. I then attached the frame for the 4'x8' sheet of corrugated plastic board. The idea is to catch the over-spray that will travel through the gaps in the wood fence. Some of the gaps may be as big as 3/8 inch most are around a 1/4". Still a lot of paint can fly through that space. I will attach the plastic wit a couple of zip ties when we get started. I am afraid it may be too windy tomorrow to paint.

View attachment 1457749View attachment 1457750
I'm sure there's a business idea somewhere in neighbor proof fence painting :pass:

@Dabber @Dale's Proper Bud @Jerseyphresh1
Double Grape for the late night..
:pass:
Screenshot_20220511-233431.png

i'll jus leave all theze here... :smoking: ppp

Cheers @420Forever ..... :bighug: ...Hug sent for Gracie.....she is looking Primo.....:headbang:...more working dog than pet.....

And Kitties too...way to start the day.......:pighug:...

Swap you a Rainbow.......:pass:....

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping:

Sleep Tight @Mañ'O'Green :bighug:...

Get back to the staff room both of you and get an extra Break before you go to bed.... :pighug:..you Deserve it....

Thank you for the Rep @Dale's Proper Bud!
I haven't pressed for quite a while. I can't pinpoint why exactly, but I like flower best.
:d5:
Morning @NAGreengo ... :pass: ..sharing one.....just reminded me......why do we call Bud flower......when the flower should really be the males...that looks more traditionally like a flower...if you are a gardener......:biggrin:..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back