Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the domes off the sprouted girls, turned on the humidifier and turned the big fan on low.
Mixed up light dose of Bigfoot mycos and gave a light watering to mainly hit the new tap root and get it inoculated.

The second up 3 Bears OG X Double Grape doesn't look all that healthy. If she doesn't snap out by Saturday, I'll drop another with the other seeds being planted.

Naaaaaaaaa...........................Not in Joisey! :funny: :funny: :funny: :biggrin:
I'm pretty sure we still hold the title for only medical state without homegrow. Garden State and all that :shrug: And we're fully legal recreationally now even... So I could totally see state "sponsored" plants here bought from a government place with a bar code attached:face:

You need a girlfriend!

I know a good candidate out your way. She's not a blonde, but she is a very pretty redhead.......but then there is the normal "Redhead crazyness" to deal with. On a positive note, you know what they say about "crazy sex"!:eyebrows:

You'd have some big 'shoes' to fill, though. :cools:
Bring it to the AFN party an we'll take care of it :rofl:

The past year I hvae been wanting to go there for an extended vacation . Before this you would go to jail for a long time if you get nabbed by police ..Think locked up abroad tv show lol But now it ALL GOOD..Time to make some new friends in Thailand :)

I'm pretty sure we still hold the title for only medical state without homegrow. Garden State and all that :shrug: And we're fully legal recreationally now even... So I could totally see state "sponsored" plants here bought from a government place with a bar code attached:face:
AZ is like that. I’m only allowed to grow under the recreational law :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just ordered way too many heirloom veggie seeds, whoops :rofl: think I'm gonna take over my grandma's former veg garden area and fix it up so I can grow more than just what I can fit here lol
We put a little table in the front yard with free seedlings for anybody who wants them since we also start way more then we can fit :d5:

We put a little table in the front yard with free seedlings for anybody who wants them since we also start way more then we can fit :d5:
I thought you meant weed seedlings at first :rofl:
I was gonna say, you should meet my new neighbors….they left three stealth grow cabs in their front yard for two weeks when they first moved in :rofl: there were visible computer fans, vent ducting hanging out, power cords coming out the back:rofl: Ikept trying to get pics for you guys but didn’t want to be obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back