Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20220511_165952.jpg

My personal bug protection lizard...has no fear of me at all, climbs over my beer, laptop, me hunting flys and such.
Wife is so afraid of it and can't believe I let it crawl on me looking for bugs..

Last edited:
Been playing catch up on 5th grade school work with #2 for like 3 hours now. So much for getting any of the stuff I need to get done taken care of... for the third day in a row :face: about to pack myself a nice vape bowl and hopefully be less annoyed over the whole thing.

:nono:

Dude the math is the easy part lmao, we're working on essays currently :rofl:
Essays are easy, skim through 2 or 3 sources, regurgitate the info in your own words in a coherant but slightly jumbled fashion.....

Essays are easy, skim through 2 or 3 sources, regurgitate the info in your own words in a coherant but slightly jumbled fashion.....
Not when they have to write a short story and such lmao. Trust me I was the queen of bullshitting my way through essays in 30 minutes or less in the library at lunch back in the day... this is a whole other story :face:

Been playing catch up on 5th grade school work with #2 for like 3 hours now. So much for getting any of the stuff I need to get done taken care of... for the third day in a row :face: about to pack myself a nice vape bowl and hopefully be less annoyed over the whole thing.

Children first because we are getting old and will need their help latter :rofl:

If Billy has a pound and sells a quater to 2 friends and deals 30 gram bags himself how much time is Billy looking at if he gets caught by the PoPo?

:shrug:

View attachment 1457674
My personal bug protection lizard...has no fear of me at all, climbs over my beer, laptop, me hunting flys and such.
Wife is so afraid of it and can't believe I let it crawl on me looking for bugs..
I actively kept geckos in the house in Hawaii. The boys would catch them outside and bring 'em in.:biggrin:
Bugs were always a problem in military housing where I lived. They were duplex housing with interconnected attics. They just wouldn't spray both residents at the same time and include the attics. The surviving Bugs would just move. Typical sillyass govt stupidity.
I'm glad we didn't live next to the cane fields. It was bad enough where we lived with the soot when they burned them. The mass exodus of all living things from the fields was crazy. Cane spiders were the most scary but harmless to humans. BIG spider!:funny:

rare-4-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back