Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice when I get so blazed that I fall asleep with a 1/2 blunt ready to be puffed upon the following morning! :headbang:

Makes me toes curl worrying you fall asleep with it in your hand...........:pighug:,

Here ya go @Mossy thought about u while putting up my snail barrier! Got a roll of copper mesh to put around my fabric bags again since it worked like a champ last year and got a roll of copper tape to put around the earthboxes! :thumbsup:
View attachment 1457600View attachment 1457603
:pass:

Got some...haven't got it up yet...............:headbang:....mine is not as Fat as yours...:biggrin:........but I'll let you know how it does..........:pass:

DAMN!!!!!!!

The gigantic brownie measures 3 feet wide by 3 feet long and 15 inches tall, weighs a whopping 850 pounds, and contains 20,000 mg of THC, according to MariMed’s craft confectioners.

Bring it to the AFN party an we'll take care of it :rofl:

Good Morfnoevight All! EO.

Masking tape, Paper, tarps etc. :greencheck:

Respirators and PPE :greencheck:

Paint sprayer tank :greencheck:

Transfer pump:greencheck:

Home made back stop - still working on it.

Paint. later today.

Now the weather needs to co-operate with no wind tomorrow?

@WildBill we have a whole section dedicated to the subject. I was using SerVm by MassTerpenes when peeps started dying and I quit. I just do dabs now and that is as pure as it can get. It probably is still bad for me! I have a travel pen that works just fine so dabs are just as portable as a cart.

The SerVm works fairly well but they have some new products I have not tried.

Has anyone here used Mass Terpenes to make their own vape carts?
Is it safe and is there anything better? Since I'll make them outta live rosin, I want to preserve the terp profile of my rosin.
I know it's not going to be like disp stuff with the fats and lipids and whatever else still in it. What are the negatives?
Or should I 'Blast' my canna with a non-butane I saw on IG....don't remember what it was called. That blasted product would have the fats and lipids, correct?
I want to give my Vet friend a better method to fine tune the relief in using the oil I made him, than smoking. It needs to be safe for his sensitive lungs. He knows he has to take well carbed light hits.
Yeah he probably should not inhale anything - but............

Well..................that didn't fuggin work!!!!!!!! :grrr1: :grrr1: :grrr1: :grrr1:

I have a stubborn kitchen sink drain. I don't put grease down the drains, but there will still be some. No idea what the previous owner did. it's past the loop and vent. No idea how/if the venting is tied, but no other drains are having problems.
I snaked it, but to no avail. After what I did today, I think that when I snaked it, for some reason, probably because of a stupid layout, I think the snake turned up and went into the damn vent. I put a LOT of snake into the drain.
The only other reason would be if they tied that drain to the septic tank or main drain with a separate line further.
I poured drain cleaner down the roof vent yesterday and let it sit. That was after I pulled out all the water I could with a little air powered evac I made. I poured hot water in there this morning.........and the sink has water in it.
MAYBE, it will unclog if it gets warm enough. If not, gotta let it cool, take caution to drain the sink and drain, and the try to resnake it. This time I'll go up on the roof to see if the damn snake turned up. There's good reasons for damn plumbing codes!:grrr1:
I

I had a problem like that once. The pipe had a sag in it and the oil collected there. It had a consistency like vasoline and the snake went right thorough it without pushing it along. Nothing worked until I used a High pressure hose and special nozzle.

2022-05-11_12-15-05.jpg

You may need a different connector depending ou your pressure hose connector style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back