Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here used Mass Terpenes to make their own vape carts?

@Mañ'O'Green as far as I remember @WildBill ... :headbang: ...

IMG_1394.JPG

IMG_1397.JPG

IMG_1396.JPG

Ferts lying off shore.........:pass:...sea bliss....

Has anyone here used Mass Terpenes to make their own vape carts?
Is it safe and is there anything better? Since I'll make them outta live rosin, I want to preserve the terp profile of my rosin.
I know it's not going to be like disp stuff with the fats and lipids and whatever else still in it. What are the negatives?
Or should I 'Blast' my canna with a non-butane I saw on IG....don't remember what it was called. That blasted product would have the fats and lipids, correct?
I want to give my Vet friend a better method to fine tune the relief in using the oil I made him, than smoking. It needs to be safe for his sensitive lungs. He knows he has to take well carbed light hits.

Mass Terpenes was a vendor here briefly. They sent out a few kits with their SERVM (I might have spelled that wrong,) but it was their new product for cutting down the viscosity of rosin. Unfortunately, it was LITERALLY around the time of the massive "vitamin E acetate" scare that hit the country and it's knock-off vape carts, and Mass Terpenes was one of the companies caught in some of that controversy (they pretty much disappeared for a hot minute, and I was told they weren't allowed to really discuss anything with us over the matter/legal matter.)

I was actually contacted by a reporter with the Boston Globe (no shit) asking if we had any information on them since they somehow found out they were doing advertising here (but I told them NOTHIN', NO SNITCHIN!) lol

@Mañ'O'Green would probably be the best person to ask about the product though; I think he was making them for his wife?

Mass Terpenes was a vendor here briefly. They sent out a few kits with their SERVM (I might have spelled that wrong,) but it was their new product for cutting down the viscosity of rosin. Unfortunately, it was LITERALLY around the time of the massive "vitamin E acetate" scare that hit the country and it's knock-off vape carts, and Mass Terpenes was one of the companies caught in some of that controversy (they pretty much disappeared for a hot minute, and I was told they weren't allowed to really discuss anything with us over the matter/legal matter.)

I was actually contacted by a reporter with the Boston Globe (no shit) asking if we had any information on them since they somehow found out they were doing advertising here (but I told them NOTHIN', NO SNITCHIN!) lol

@Mañ'O'Green would probably be the best person to ask about the product though; I think he was making them for his wife?

Ah....Cheers @Son of Hobbes .... :pass: ....

Thanks!
That's kinda what I remember during that timeframe. I never went in depth in reading about the product at the time and I wasn't here yet.
I thought I remember him saying that he had used it for his wife.
If it's safe and the lipids and fats are not a huge concern, I can make it now for my friend. If the lipids and fats pose a problem, It will have to wait until I can work the 'blasting' unit into the budget. I have other unforeseen expenditures and with this stupid handling of the economy, priorities have to be adjusted.
I need a big turbo project for someone. I don't do cheap! LOL!

edit.........too bad Builder0101 isn't around anymore. He was blasting a bunch, but I think it was with butane.

Last edited:
Thanks!
That's kinda what I remember during that timeframe. I never went in depth in reading about the product at the time and I wasn't here yet.
I thought I remember him saying that he had used it for his wife.
If it's safe and the lipids and fats are not a huge concern, I can make it now for my friend. If the lipids and fats pose a problem, It will have to wait until I can work the 'blasting' unit into the budget. I have other unforeseen expenditures and with this stupid handling of the economy, priorities have to be adjusted.
I need a big turbo project for someone. I don't do cheap! LOL!

edit.........too bad Builder0101 isn't around anymore. He was blasting a bunch, but I think it was with butane.

@derek420colorado blasts if you go that route; I'm sure he can help advise on some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back