Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1373.JPG

Shy Dragon......:dragon2:...she Hides her buds under a Bush-le......:pass:....

Morning kittens...chill morning, good coffee.....got another 4 hours but feel like I didn't....gonna be a rough day so gonna do easy things....finished up the transition square on the back deck ramp, so starting on the the last slope today, only a few boards till I get more....do a morning constitutional around the yard with pliers in hand looking for caterpilers and lubbers on my vines.....maybe get around to planting those wild onion seeds.....

@WildBill .... :pass: ..check your germs.......:headbang:...I planted same time as you and mine are just breaking the surface this morning......:watering:...Fingers Crossed for you......
I had one fully up and unfurled by noon yesterday, with another showing. This morning that one is fully up and unfurled and another showing.
Hopefully everyone will be up by the end of tomorrow.

It never ceases to amaze me how such a tiny seedling can grow to be so damn big.

Has anyone here used Mass Terpenes to make their own vape carts?
Is it safe and is there anything better? Since I'll make them outta live rosin, I want to preserve the terp profile of my rosin.
I know it's not going to be like disp stuff with the fats and lipids and whatever else still in it. What are the negatives?
Or should I 'Blast' my canna with a non-butane I saw on IG....don't remember what it was called. That blasted product would have the fats and lipids, correct?
I want to give my Vet friend a better method to fine tune the relief in using the oil I made him, than smoking. It needs to be safe for his sensitive lungs. He knows he has to take well carbed light hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back