Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makes me toes curl worrying you fall asleep with it in your hand...........:pighug:,

Got some...haven't got it up yet...............:headbang:....mine is not as Fat as yours...:biggrin:........but I'll let you know how it does..........:pass:
After seeing my earlier message I was literally about to post that I should prob clarify I don’t fall asleep and find 1/2 blunt in the bed! I put it out halfway and am usually high enough I just save rest for next morning! Haven’t fallen asleep smoking since I quit pills back in 2019! ;) :pass:

Shiiiiiit I’d make my own! :eyebrows::d5:

:d5:

Knock up a big one and I'll roll the joints.........
rolling.gif

Time for the Awww with your ceegar.......:smoking:

Well..................that didn't fuggin work!!!!!!!! :grrr1: :grrr1: :grrr1: :grrr1:

I have a stubborn kitchen sink drain. I don't put grease down the drains, but there will still be some. No idea what the previous owner did. it's past the loop and vent. No idea how/if the venting is tied, but no other drains are having problems.
I snaked it, but to no avail. After what I did today, I think that when I snaked it, for some reason, probably because of a stupid layout, I think the snake turned up and went into the damn vent. I put a LOT of snake into the drain.
The only other reason would be if they tied that drain to the septic tank or main drain with a separate line further.
I poured drain cleaner down the roof vent yesterday and let it sit. That was after I pulled out all the water I could with a little air powered evac I made. I poured hot water in there this morning.........and the sink has water in it.
MAYBE, it will unclog if it gets warm enough. If not, gotta let it cool, take caution to drain the sink and drain, and the try to resnake it. This time I'll go up on the roof to see if the damn snake turned up. There's good reasons for damn plumbing codes!:grrr1:
I
Had that problem when I took over dad's place...seems sis and her hubby had a bad fry everything habit and had been pouring it down the kitchen drain.....during rehab when I had bathroom floor opened up to rearrange for wheelchair access I replaced 50 foot of PVC drain but still had the section going into the septic tank (15 ft) Ace hardware had some shit that had the pipe vibrating aftyer I poured it in... didn't take long and I was snake pushing big chunks into the pre tank basin to be fished out.

Been playing catch up on 5th grade school work with #2 for like 3 hours now. So much for getting any of the stuff I need to get done taken care of... for the third day in a row :face: about to pack myself a nice vape bowl and hopefully be less annoyed over the whole thing.

Been playing catch up on 5th grade school work with #2 for like 3 hours now. So much for getting any of the stuff I need to get done taken care of... for the third day in a row :face: about to pack myself a nice vape bowl and hopefully be less annoyed over the whole thing.
Cleaned my pipe out and loading with BS now.. :cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back