Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actively kept geckos in the house in Hawaii. The boys would catch them outside and bring 'em in.:biggrin:
Bugs were always a problem in military housing where I lived. They were duplex housing with interconnected attics. They just wouldn't spray both residents at the same time and include the attics. The surviving Bugs would just move. Typical sillyass govt stupidity.
I'm glad we didn't live next to the cane fields. It was bad enough where we lived with the soot when they burned them. The mass exodus of all living things from the fields was crazy. Cane spiders were the most scary but harmless to humans. BIG spider!:funny:

rare-4-2.jpg
I'm gonna pretend that's a very tiny window and propane tank :nono:

I actively kept geckos in the house in Hawaii. The boys would catch them outside and bring 'em in.:biggrin:
Bugs were always a problem in military housing where I lived. They were duplex housing with interconnected attics. They just wouldn't spray both residents at the same time and include the attics. The surviving Bugs would just move. Typical sillyass govt stupidity.
I'm glad we didn't live next to the cane fields. It was bad enough where we lived with the soot when they burned them. The mass exodus of all living things from the fields was crazy. Cane spiders were the most scary but harmless to humans. BIG spider!:funny:

rare-4-2.jpg
1652310273734.gif

Lmfao had to change to run and grab some grub and the movie McFarland was playing and not sure how I noticed this! Damn story is about a high school running team and this dude here is supposed to be 1 of the high school runners from another team!!! :yoinks:
image.jpg

That hairline just scream Mid 40’s not high school kid!:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back