Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being lazy Covid still lingering. Dabing the day away and trimming. my pup wants to go for walk too but I don’t :rofl: . Hopefully @Dabber has hooked some big ones this morning:vibes::karmacloud::goodluck: Dabber

055D7909-68F0-4B70-A13F-D5CD8FE4332B.jpeg

Thanks for the reps @Mossy :bighug: You have no idea…..I’ve lost right at 80 pounds since I’ve had this dog….about 2 years:pass::headbang:

That is Amazing @Frank the Dank .... :bravo: ...you have done yourself...and The Dude Proud.
The walking will keep it off too....:pighug:...you must feel like a new man....:bravo:

That is Amazing @Frank the Dank .... :bravo: ...you have done yourself...and The Dude Proud.
The walking will keep it off too....:pighug:...you must feel like a new man....:bravo:
Getting there….also trying to rehab all of my various injuries from the military. Back and shoulder are much better, especially since I’ve added in push ups and sit ups. This is honestly about as good as I’ll get without surgery, which I won’t let the VA do….so I’ll just try to maintain, perhaps little improvements will come here and there.

I’ve also been microdosing mushies to help with ptsd symptoms…. And that’s been working pretty well. :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back