Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting there….also trying to rehab all of my various injuries from the military. Back and shoulder are much better, especially since I’ve added in push ups and sit ups. This is honestly about as good as I’ll get without surgery, which I won’t let the VA do….so I’ll just try to maintain, perhaps little improvements will come here and there.

I’ve also been microdosing mushies to help with ptsd symptoms…. And that’s been working pretty well. :pass:
The VA has been cut happy with me for decades. It's back surgery and I'm not having it. And ESPECIALLY not by them!

CATURDAY KITTENS!

Spot's little ones
100_0162.JPG

I think I'm gonna give this one a name with big paws to fill. . I'm gonna name him Tux. Tux was the cat I got my Mom. She had him 15yrs I think. Cool cat and very chill. He was a character. He loved to go outside and he was the master of the areas around several homes in the neighborhood. I buried him under a big oak tree at my farm that he love laying under and watching the birds.
He already tries to find me for petting when he hears me talking.to the kittens.
100_0166.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back