Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so worried about grade on this one as it's the furthest point from the house and the water seems to absorb down quite readily now that it can get to the soil. The soil like is a few inches above the concrete though and there was about 10" of Clover mat that had crept over the edges of the sidewalk so the water just pooled with nowhere to go. Dug about 4" in and 2" down all the way around the edge of the grass and pulled up all the creep and surprise surprise the water did what it was supposed to. The "grass" there looks like crap though and it's too small an area to fuss with too much on that, and with ours and the neighbors water meters right there I can't really do much by planting their either. So gravel it is.

Someone pick me up for a grocery store run I’ll even buy lunch. Soon hope to be on my own feet.
9A182C0A-1870-490F-8930-93DFCD451B06.jpeg
8C5A72EF-2538-4200-B162-994E8B2AE32D.jpeg

16 days till I get X-rays of my foot taken again. This time to hopefully make sure everything is healing correctly and that there was no shift of the titanium bolts, plates, screws and staples. But I have to say my foot looks good so far not like my other one that is taking the brunt of me pushing myself around the house on the knee scooter. Will wait till next year to get that one repaired again if I can since I’m hating being stuck here at home.
F08219DC-1EBA-4BF2-B2A5-DC432CDC85B5.jpeg
B48A7C3A-34C8-4145-AC22-986DC490BAD6.jpeg
B5933A7E-4B87-4AC6-8441-2556134DB8E0.jpeg

my brain hurts!! :rofl:

BUSBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *shakes fist*

angry-simpsons.gif

Edit: .. How long can a calvin cycle last? (googled ..yes yes, 6 cylce to produce 1 molecule.... sooo ummm .... how long does a calvin cylce last :rofl:)

If memory serves me correctly, it approximately takes 3 seconds, to complete the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back