Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a girlfriend!

I know a good candidate out your way. She's not a blonde, but she is a very pretty redhead.......but then there is the normal "Redhead crazyness" to deal with. On a positive note, you know what they say about "crazy sex"!:eyebrows:

You'd have some big 'shoes' to fill, though. :cools:
LOL I DOnt think Hobs wants anymore crazy women in his life lol Give him a def blind mute blond and he would be happy LOL Thats what im looking for anyway but brunet lol Bring on the Nuggets LOL

As the story goes:.....Somewhere in Africa Lions wake up knowing they have to out run the slowest Gazelle in order to eat and survive, and Gazelles wake up knowing they have to out run the fastest Lion in order to survive.......the moral being, when the sun comes up, your ass better be running.
Ooor just hide in a cave till everyone else is asleep :rofl:

0ad2e370d6c1f62ed693d15fc3d384fb837e43ba.jpeg

Humidity is insane with all the storms lately. Wanna go play in the dirt but I had to go to my car to get #3's dance bag a minute ago and now I feel damp just from walking out there.

He made the "wouldn't mind a spongebath from her" comment right? Lmfao that particular story stuck with me for whatever reason :rofl:
He made all sort of comments about her, that why I stuck him with that comment.
Funny thing was that this convo wasn't too long after he made a confession of "I married my Mom, Dad!". That was a comment on the mental stability of that current batshit crazy wife he had.
I chuckled and said, "Yes, Son. You sure as hell did! I FEEL YO PAIN!"!!!! :funny:

Gonna get baked and then go play in mud I think. Picked up like 250lbs of marble chips last night and I need to dig the section of grass between the street and sidewalk up so I can get them out of my car and put down. Just one of several more drainage issues I have to fix in this damn yard. Its only like a 4x3 area though so I think I should be able to get it knocked out in like an hour or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back