Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had long blonde hair and were a lady my response would be quicker!

You're.... not secretly a lady with long blonde hair, are you? :hump: lol
You need a girlfriend!

I know a good candidate out your way. She's not a blonde, but she is a very pretty redhead.......but then there is the normal "Redhead crazyness" to deal with. On a positive note, you know what they say about "crazy sex"!:eyebrows:

You'd have some big 'shoes' to fill, though. :cools:

I'm like 5 seasons into Call the Midwife presently and I seem to have picked up a slight accent from it :rofl: hubby was very late last night so I binged nearly a whole season in one sitting since it was storming and I couldn't do what I'd wanted.

You need a girlfriend!

I know a good candidate out your way. She's not a blonde, but she is a very pretty redhead.......but then there is the normal "Redhead crazyness" to deal with. On a positive note, you know what they say about "crazy sex"!:eyebrows:

1st wife was red head....15 years of crazy

You need a girlfriend!

Is this the redhead your son thought was to be his new mommy?

my brain hurts!! :rofl:

BUSBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *shakes fist*

angry-simpsons.gif

Edit: .. How long can a calvin cycle last? (googled ..yes yes, 6 cylce to produce 1 molecule.... sooo ummm .... how long does a calvin cylce last :rofl:)

It depends on how Calvin is feeling that day and what bike he picks to ride.

Is this the redhead your son thought was to be his new mommy?
Ummmm.....I must confess, yes.
He was commenting on how hot she was and I said, "Ewwwwwww! Don't talk about your new Mommy like that!":funny:
The many emotions that he went thru and that his face showed, was fuggin gut-wrenchingly hilarious!

edit........The fact that she was younger than him was a point that he brought up several times. I finally told him, "Hey man! You live in Mississippi! You should be used to the younger Mommy and Uncle Daddy BS by now!" :funny:

Last edited:
Ummmm.....I must confess, yes.
He was commenting on how hot she was and I said, "Ewwwwwww! Don't talk about your new Mommy like that!":funny:
The many emotions that he went thru and that his face showed, was fuggin gut-wrenchingly hilarious!
He made the "wouldn't mind a spongebath from her" comment right? Lmfao that particular story stuck with me for whatever reason :rofl:

Sidenote, #3 blew my cover on my accent nearly immediately lol. She was like why are you talking like that? "Like what?" Then she told me that I said something in a way that sounded like I had a slight accent when I was showing her how to open the bag of oranges :rofl: and I thought I was being subtle. The boys only noticed when I would lay it on super thick Peppa Pig style when they were her age lmfao. Maybe she's just more perceptive to these things idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back