Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, that's about as scientific as me claiming rainbows form because Jesus loves me.

What don't you like about the numbers?? .. if you were to take it at "face value" .. it kinda shows proof of THC rising in dark periods (among other things)

:gary:

Just not in the containers I planned! LOL! Yup......stoner moment!!:baked:
I planted the 3 Bears OG X Double Grape first...............in the regular Earthboxes. They were supposed to go in the 3gal bags.
So Trainwreck will still get an Earthbox, just a Jr.
Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie will go in the 3gal bags.
When flipping to 12/12, the Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie and Trainwreck will go into the 2x4.
I guess I'll have to plant the last 3BOG and reverse it and pollinate a few branches. I'll have to pollinate a branch/s that I can leave on the plant after I harvest for the seeds to fully mature. The reversed 3BOG will go into my little 2.3x2.3 tent when I see the pollen develop.I'll probably put any Trainwreck clones there too.
Wizard's Apprentice x Tangie will have to be my nute test. Not the size of pot I wanted, but it will have to do.
Trainwreck in the 2x4 may be a bit of deal to keep in control. I could still use a net, but with the tighter confines and different containers, I think bamboo will suffice for support in late flower. With the 3gal bags, training will be more of a natural form, so that's cool to see..
I'd like to have one more strain in this grow. I told SuperSativaSeedClub-David I'd use one of the strains they had sent to me last year in their Seed for Diary here:) thread. I think Auto Elephant will be a good candidate. It's a fine example of a reason for me to transplant. I'm avoiding transplanting seedlings and mainly direct plant after a soak. I'm not running a separate tent to germ one seed or two seeds. So one Elephant and the last 3BOG will go into little planters in the 4x4.

Not quite what I wanted, but it will work out fine in the end.
Adapt and overcome!!:headbang::headbang:

Last edited:
Uh oh. This can't be good.
bwaahaha - you weren't expecting something clever from me :crying::crying: I can almost feel the intensity as you're soaking up those numbers ^_^
Me and ole' wairaboo were discussing it - he's got far more clever things to say about it than me though!! ^_^

What don't you like about the numbers?? .. if you were to take it at "face value" .. it kinda shows proof of THC rising in dark periods (among other things)

:gary:

For starters, no study was actually posted, just screenshots from alleged study. But I actually the found the video; this is old hat (and hardly scientific.)

No one ever watches these videos to the end; verbatim from the speaker in the video:

"Obviously this test needs to be repeated, you know multiple different ways, multiple different variables, multiple times before we can reach real scientific evidence."

:shrug: When the author of the video that everyone is claiming is scientific says "this hasn't been done enough to be considered real science," well...

Everyone's favorite canna scientist Dr. Bruce Bugbee doesn't quite agree either:

Skip to 37:05. He's still basing his recommendation on principle of the science, but I think Bugbee has a little more credibility than one random video produced by PSI Labs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back