Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning kittens...happy caturday.....hell of a thunderstorm last night, woke me up with the hammering down on the roof and the big girl panting in my ear so all the outside plants should be watered up pretty good.....have to take a constitutional around the place this morning checking on things.
Nice on the front porch with my coffee, love the quiet time before sunrise, can collect my thoughts and think about the day...

1651920088736.png

Afternoon @Bill.de.Cat ....
coffee.gif
..sharing one....

Nice on the front porch with my coffee, love the quiet time before sunrise, can collect my thoughts and think about the day...

Me too. In the UK I had a fish pond...and I'd get up..have a half an hour with a smoke and tea watching the fish before the madness started.
Surprising how many days start so peaceful before the sun gets up and the cloud starts... :pass:

and the big girl panting in my ear

Your wife not object to being called the big girl........................?..............:pighug:

IMG_1305.JPG

I'm gona have to find a way to tie that tomato up a bit.... :pass: ...if she is gracious enough to self seed...I should at least help out.....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back