Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters, no study was actually posted, just screenshots from alleged study. But I actually the found the video; this is old hat (and hardly scientific.)

No one ever watches these videos to the end; verbatim from the speaker in the video:

"Obviously this test needs to be repeated, you know multiple different ways, multiple different variables, multiple times before we can reach real scientific evidence."

:shrug: When the author of the video that everyone is claiming is scientific says "this hasn't been done enough to be considered real science," well...

Everyone's favorite canna scientist Dr. Bruce Bugbee doesn't quite agree either:

Skip to 37:05. He's still basing his recommendation on principle of the science, but I think Bugbee has a little more credibility than one random video produced by PSI Labs.

Yeah, i was playing devils advocate a bit .. waira had some similarly suspisious comments about the validy of the test and possible margins of error of the actual test.

Edit: watching busby (who i like), he kind of confirms what's shown in those charts about terpines degrading in dark periods (which i'll assume he could measure under lab conditions) , but for trichomes goes into plant theory (which also sounds entirely credible to me too) ...
how hard can it be to put a camera on a plant during a dark phase and see if the lack of photosynthesis ACTUALLY stops the trichs forming (rather than having a guess) lol

Saying that though .... would you??? ... Imagine .. the harvest is ready ... about to head to dispensary for sale ... you've done a quick test and it's 19% THC ..... but you get WAY more money of 20% THC ...

What do you do???? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
9a133856fab1fda9cdcdf3e05bd76d097e352fd7.jpeg

LOL that guy is crazy ..whe he does the gender ones OMG so funny LOL SOU SoH I sent you email and chat you no answer me back GRRR LOL

If you had long blonde hair and were a lady my response would be quicker!

You're.... not secretly a lady with long blonde hair, are you? :hump: lol

If you had long blonde hair and were a lady my response would be quicker!

You're.... not secretly a lady with long blonde hair, are you? :hump: lol
LOL Umm no I identify as a rotisserie chicken TY use my pronouns he baked ,him raw LOL im just grifting lol

For starters, no study was actually posted, just screenshots from alleged study. But I actually the found the video; this is old hat (and hardly scientific.)

No one ever watches these videos to the end; verbatim from the speaker in the video:

"Obviously this test needs to be repeated, you know multiple different ways, multiple different variables, multiple times before we can reach real scientific evidence."

:shrug: When the author of the video that everyone is claiming is scientific says "this hasn't been done enough to be considered real science," well...

Everyone's favorite canna scientist Dr. Bruce Bugbee doesn't quite agree either:

Skip to 37:05. He's still basing his recommendation on principle of the science, but I think Bugbee has a little more credibility than one random video produced by PSI Labs.

Ol' Bugbee killin' Bro Science all the time!

The Calvin Cycle does not depend on light.

my brain hurts!! :rofl:

BUSBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *shakes fist*

angry-simpsons.gif

Edit: .. How long can a calvin cycle last? (googled ..yes yes, 6 cylce to produce 1 molecule.... sooo ummm .... how long does a calvin cylce last :rofl:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back