Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shit!!!!!!!!! I may have pretty damn good hunters with my three female cats. I just found a little present. I did jump back when it caught my eye!
I haven't checked all the cats yet. It wasn't Spot. She's fine and with her babies. Prissy still hasn't had her babies as of noon. Haven't seen Twisty yet.
Who ever did this has earned their keep! Looks like they ate quite a bit. That was a fair size copperhead. I HATE COPPERHEADS!
I'd rather have rattlers. They let you know when you're close.....most times. Copperheads like to hide in places and ambush..........and they can get in some strange places. I killed a bigger one a couple years ago when mowing. Only two since I've been here.
But now I'm gonna be crazy cautious of boxes and stuff in the shop!
View attachment 1452322
I see those assholes a lot this time of year. I usually don’t worry about them unless the tips of their tails are green. I’m with you on preferring rattlers too.

I don't know if I could live somewhere poisonous snakes are a regular thing :shrug: Snakes, fleas and early teenage children are kinda the only living things I can't stand :crying: The only things poisonous we have around here are copperheads and water moccasins and they're pretty rare

I don't know if I could live somewhere poisonous snakes are a regular thing :shrug: Snakes, fleas and early teenage children are kinda the only living things I can't stand :crying: The only things poisonous we have around here are copperheads and water moccasins and they're pretty rare
Oh, you would hate it here! :rofl::rofl:

His website is always a disaster so be aware. And of it loads go to the autoflower link and it'll usually load better then the all available:d5:
Yeah it was really slow but i did get one pack :rofl: . i was too busy reading the strains got some Auto Phantomberry 5pk (fem) F4:woohoo1::thanks: for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back