Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I could live somewhere poisonous snakes are a regular thing :shrug: Snakes, fleas and early teenage children are kinda the only living things I can't stand :crying: The only things poisonous we have around here are copperheads and water moccasins and they're pretty rare
That's why I've had cats at my farm and here.

Lemme rephrase that! That's why I've KEPT the cats that found me. LOL!

Yeah it was really slow but i did get one pack :rofl: . i was too busy reading the strains got some Auto Phantomberry 5pk (fem) F4:woohoo1::thanks: for the heads up
His drops are always a shit show but the plants are usually fire. Code teamroc for like 10% off normally I think but he said no codes today since the seeds were cheaper then usual. You'll get a payment link from an eye on your email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol thanks for the rep @Mossy! Not worried about it but still somewhat embarrassing since I don't particularly enjoy people hearing me sing :rofl: my brother was a real dick about it when I was young so even though others have told me differently I still believe I suck lol.
I’m tone deaf and I know it! :crying:

Hash rosin! :vibe: :woody::vibe: 37 micron inside a 120 micron. 180 degrees. 5 minutes including warm up. Finger pressure on the jack
PXL_20220430_024534154.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back