Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's something silly I thought I'd share.
While getting ready to make a couple hamburgers, I found a real easy way to make very even and round patties. I was being lazy, actually hurting too much, and instead of walking across the kitchen and grabbing a plate to form the patties, I grabbed paper towels and placed it on my cutting board.
The patties press out so damn uniform and faster if you were making a bunch.
Time to eat that hamburger I just made!

Lol thanks for the rep @Mossy! Not worried about it but still somewhat embarrassing since I don't particularly enjoy people hearing me sing :rofl: my brother was a real dick about it when I was young so even though others have told me differently I still believe I suck lol.
I used to sing on TV when I was young...........then Dad got up and knocked me off it.

Thank you for the Rep @Mossy !
:d5:

Postie brought me a new toy today..
View attachment 1452152

:headbang:
View attachment 1452153

Did u buy a lighting controller too?? 1 of them is on my list somewhere down the line! :d5:

I did, but I bought it through another online retailer to save $45 during the 420 sale. It still shipped direct from ParfactWorks along with the light fixture though. I couldn't pass up the ability to program sunrise, noon, and dusk into the light cycles.
:headbang:
Thank you for the Rep @Dale's Proper Bud !
It's the Wing Flex wf420 and controller. MIGRO has reviewed a few of their lights on YouTube if your interested in them.

Stay tuned, as I will use it in my next journal!
:d5:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back