Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. D is sick so gonna stay home and try to get her in to see doctor today
Hope all goes well for you :vibes::karmacloud:

Well good and bad news stoners. I am feeling ok still just sore throat and cough. BUT Mrs.DDPB tested positive this morning so were not in the clear yet. Happy Friday ALL smoke till ya float

Aye..it's not Caturday until tomorrow......... :headbang:

Mornin @Dabber :pass:.. @Dichoti :pass:...if you two are still breathing you qualify for the Extra Friday smoke break.......Knock yourselves out.

#smoketilyoufloat :zen:.....

Anyone Not breathing...........:eyebrows:...make sure you have some gluten free sanis in the wake buffet...........I'm tired of missing out.......

Sounds like he was sitting next to my Uncle's Missy, an English Bulldog. The Germans could have used her when they ran outta Zyklon B!!! Her SBDs would made you jump up and run!

Hope all goes well for you :vibes::karmacloud:

Well good and bad news stoners. I am feeling ok still just sore throat and cough. BUT Mrs.DDPB tested positive this morning so were not in the clear yet. Happy Friday ALL smoke till ya float

:dammit: :dammit: sending :vibes:

Sounds like he was sitting next to my Uncle's Missy, an English Bulldog. The Germans could have used her when they ran outta Zyklon B!!! Her SBDs would made you jump up and run!

Princess is like that @WildBill ......:gassy:....I Used to hold the family Trophy until we got her.........gawd..she can clear a room....and she Looks as if she is too Posh to Pump.....

When we first got her she was very nervous...so I had to sit in the middle seats of the van with her until she got used travelling....but every time we went over a road bump she farted.....and you wouldn't Believe how many road bumps we have in our town.....Jeeze..........And...the van windows in the middle section only opened an inch........
It lasted a week...:pass:...then she had to travel alone.....

Thank you for the Rep @Mossy !
:d5:

Postie brought me a new toy today..
DesertedHastyIrrawaddydolphin-max-1mb.gif

:headbang:
Screenshot_20220429-111858.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back