Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little FastBuds Original Chemdawg for the head....
:pass:
DSC_1176~2.JPG

There's a whole crop of neo psych bands that has popped up over the last 10 years or so. Pretty sizable scene. The Black Angels are one of the more popular ones. Lots of good stuff! Let me know if you like it and I can forward some band names...
I saw them at MSG with queens of the stone age around 2008-2010 I'm guessing. Good show. That's how I had heard of them :headbang:

Thanks for the rep @WildBill and yeah that forum stomper OMG i don't know if it's the strain of something i did but that thing is the frostiest i've seen :baked::shrug:
That's the Sour Stomper in that cross. I have ONE [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER. Researching stuff for this new grow, I saw a badass example. I'll make S1s for sure!:eyebrows:

That's the Sour Stomper in that cross. I have ONE [Sour Stomper X CDLC] x FORUM STOMPER. Researching stuff for this new grow, I saw a badass example. I'll make S1s for sure!:eyebrows:
That sounds like a real good one. i got some (fugue state x forum stomper) x forum stomper. I'm gonna have to try sooner than later :headbang:

Oh Baby! You sure have a magnetic ass! And I have iron hands!"

When you could Laugh about those things.......I remember one of the Fitters at work saying I call you Spanner.....:biggrin:..everytime you come in the office me Nuts Tighten up...........:crying:...it was called Humour...now it is a law suit...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back