Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1121.JPG

IMG_1115.JPG

IMG_1160.JPG

IMG_1161.JPG

Two days..2 guys and a bushcutter and 90% of it was done.

Rain stopped play today........:headbang:

IMG_1170 (2).JPG

Couldn't resist a Basil...mint and lobelia to add to the patio.....:biggrin:...I Love Basil...........

Last edited:
View attachment 1451570

View attachment 1451571

View attachment 1451572

View attachment 1451573

Two days..2 guys and a bushcutter and 90% of it was done.

Rain stopped play today........:headbang:

View attachment 1451574

Couldn't resist a Basil...mint and lobelia to add to the patio.....:biggrin:...I Love Basil...........
Ya gonna compost all that? Weeds pull all sorts of different nutes outta the soil.

I squished some freshly dried herb last night. Got almost 22%.
That stuff kicked my ass last nigh!!!
Finished the night with a bowl of canna chili. Got 6hrs of sleep! Too bad I woke up with soooooooo much sinus congestion. Allergies are raging!
Didn't get hardly anything I wanted to get done yesterday. Too many side tracks kept coming up and none made me money. I spent two hours doing calculations on sizing a pair of turbos for a former customer's new race car. The retard kept leaving out info for me to be able to run the numbers and sent way too optimistic expectations from his big name engine builder. Great engine builders, but they don't know squat about turbo set ups.
Maybe he'll fly me out when they start working out the combo. Haven't been to Vegas in a while.:eyebrows:

Ever try to remove a pair of leather pants off a skinny woman quickly? Ain't nothing quick or cool about that whole process... :crying:
Might be quicker than the same operation on a woman who isn't skinny. Not that I have tried either mind you. There was a time when I would be willing to test the comparison though. :biggrin:

Morning kittens...bit late but morning was nice and normal......nothing major planned for the day, just piddling round the house......tent check and every thing is still green and still standing....gonna find me a big baggie and give the GT it's first STS spritz today....and that's about it for planning anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back