Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB5E778D-A2F5-440A-8777-3EF576CDB8EF.jpeg

Haha I feel you my friend….I’m approximately 100 miles from the closest in n out….
I only live 20 minutes away from an In-N-Out but I cannot eat cow. I really miss the 3x3 animal style with 3 extra cheese. Their fries are very good also. Before they expanded out of southern California any trip down there included a stop at In-N-Out.

Did the same with my driver side door handle, replacement part was stupid expensive.
I think the JB plastic weld is much stonger than the original plastic tabs that held the switch together in the first place. I will re-install it tomorrow.

I only live 20 minutes away from an In-N-Out but I cannot eat cow. I really miss the 3x3 animal style with 3 extra cheese. Their fries are very good also. Before they expanded out of southern California any trip down there included a stop at In-N-Out.
I like In-n-Out but it’s 4hrs away. We had another burger joint called Heartattack Cafe they fried in Lard and wheeled you out in wheelchair after the meal. The waitresses wore nurse outfits.

The waitresses wore nurse outfits.

:biggrin: Nowt to do with the taste of the burgers then Bushy.....?..........:crying:....our town just got it's first burger joint....Burger King I Think....

Even when we were eating gluten I've only had 2 McDonalds and said never again...both times.....:biggrin:

When the kids were here we bought those tiny fries that the fast food places use because that is what they like.

I gave some to hubby and he says don't cook those for me again...they have never seen a ruddy tattie in their lives......:crying:

Yeah...I've got him Spoilt......:chef:....

Thank you for the Rainbow @Kyote :bighug:..and Thank you everybody that has given me Rep......:bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back