Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I won’t argue with a Texan on the subject of cows :haha:

Speaking of cows, that burger picture of yours yesterday made me crave a big, fat, drippy, oooeeeyyy, gooooey cheeseburger. Went in to my sis' restaurant to cook one up for lunch. Double double animal style...I also found out that I am 1,126.6 miles from the closest In n Out burger. So, there is that

IMG_8174.jpg

Day 2 of covid retirement 38f outside so i didn't leave the house still just mild symptoms. Got the girls out to check the trichz. See everyone tomorrow :sleeping:

Gnome Automatics Anvil Day 85

IMG_5091.JPG
IMG_5090.JPG
IMG_5088.JPG

Mephisto forum stomper day 85

IMG_5085.JPG
IMG_5077.JPG
IMG_5076.JPG

Mephisto Northern cheese haze Day 85

IMG_5067.JPG
IMG_5066.JPG
IMG_5065.JPG
IMG_5062.JPG

mephisto Double grape Day 80
IMG_5053.JPG
IMG_5050.JPG
IMG_5049.JPG
IMG_5052.JPG

Nah….by the time I got around to the age of removing pants from women, the eighties were over :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Not uncommon at all to see leather pants in my part of the world still. Leather and heels with office clothes are pretty standard attire for women from like Manhattan to Philly. Wife wears them to concerts and then bitches about them the whole way home :shrug:

Not uncommon at all to see leather pants in my part of the world still. Leather and heels with office clothes are pretty standard attire for women from like Manhattan to Philly. Wife wears them to concerts and then bitches about them the whole way home :shrug:

Speaking of cows, that burger picture of yours yesterday made me crave a big, fat, drippy, oooeeeyyy, gooooey cheeseburger. Went in to my sis' restaurant to cook one up for lunch. Double double animal style...I also found out that I am 1,126.6 miles from the closest In n Out burger. So, there is that

View attachment 1451458
Haha I feel you my friend….I’m approximately 100 miles from the closest in n out….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back