Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to take a vacation or catch a flight for an in n out... :pass:
Screenshot_20220427-234142.png

This is what burgers are based off of here. Aside from the fancy burgers and ones with pork roll on them... :baked:

I have to take a vacation or catch a flight for an in n out... :pass: View attachment 1451478
This is what burgers are based off of here. Aside from the fancy burgers and ones with pork roll on them... :baked:

Ha!!! Pick me up on the way. That route is only 20 minutes out of your way! While you're at it, pick up @Cave Dirt Cody too. He's right before me

I have to take a vacation or catch a flight for an in n out... :pass: View attachment 1451478

White Manna, nice! Scenic Hackensack. Then there's these freaks...some cool fracticals in there

Had a jeep cherokee that had a crack in the power steering res....285 for new unit cause they didn't just sell the res....Ace hardware plastic weld epoxy and it held for 5 years and was fine when I sold it......gotta be smart or rich..
Did the same with my driver side door handle, replacement part was stupid expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back