Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya gonna compost all that? Weeds pull all sorts of different nutes outta the soil.

Nope @WildBill ...we'll burn it and spread the ash on the trees.....the Reeds don't really rot for compost...and any cutting from the trees have Spikes on....like Vicious spikes...so better to burn..... :headbang: ...

Ever try to remove a pair of leather pants off a skinny woman quickly? Ain't nothing quick or cool about that whole process... :crying:
She wasn't really skinny, but her pants had zippers! :eyebrows:

Taking off pants reminds me of a saying about Navy Crackerjacks pants. Those Crackerjacks have 13 chances for the girl to say, "No!"
I LOVED my Crackerjacks! 'Cause wemmins loved me in 'em! :eyebrows::biggrin:
At that time, I had to have all my uniforms tailored for me. With as big as I was then, nothing fitted worth a damn. It wasn't cheap, but it was a huge difference.
My Mom and son met me after returning from deployment . At the time, I didn't know why this woman next to them eyeballed the hell outta me. :eyebrows:
While waiting on the pier for me to leave the ship, when my boy hollered, "There's my Dad!" a lady next to my Mom, "Oh! He should be on a recruiting poster for the Navy!":eyebrows: Dem Crackerjacks in action!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::rofl::rofl:

This feels familiar. This band or singer or something? Or just me?

There's a whole crop of neo psych bands that has popped up over the last 10 years or so. Pretty sizable scene. The Black Angels are one of the more popular ones. Lots of good stuff! Let me know if you like it and I can forward some band names...

Not uncommon at all to see leather pants in my part of the world still. Leather and heels with office clothes are pretty standard attire for women from like Manhattan to Philly. Wife wears them to concerts and then bitches about them the whole way home :shrug:
LOL! So much truth there! LMMFAO! They tended to be pretty gullible and easy fodder. Yup! They are easy fodder when they fall for a sillyass line, "Oh Baby! You sure have a magnetic ass! And I have iron hands!" :rofl: :rofl: ......Yes, I was able to say that with a straight face. It did take practice, though! :rofl::rofl::rofl::biggrin:

Noticed I had forgotten to tag the sponsers in on the 2 test thread so took care of that....figured I'd be a little more in depth with what I was doing in that thread and just give highlights in the review threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back