Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn aggravating technology...... got mail set up on new phone, now mail on laptop is having problem connecting to it.....old bellsouth address I've had since the late 80's......don't want to give it up.
edit: going thru phone or browser I can get into my email.......showing multiple mails saying a new sign in on 3rd party application.........been doing fine on laptop since getting it in Dec......just today it's like it's signing in and then nothing, get error message prompting me to sign in, which I do starting the cycle over again....

Last edited:
That was a disappointment!
First..........I'll never give my girls a 48hr dark, Maybe she didn't keep her vent fan going high enough, but this girl was sweaty! Combine that with her not heading my warning about a lower Rh is needed in this late flower and with this thick girl the last time I was over.
Her girl was right on the verge of full blown bud rod. I did quite a bit of surgery and salvaged quite a lot. There's just no way it can be safely dried. I now have ANOTHER 1 gallon bag of fresh frozen to run. I'm just gonna run it, let the hash dry for a bit and squish the same day. I will fan dry the worked material, decarb and infuse in the Ardent FX. I'll decarb the rosin in my Mini. I assume the decarb process with kill any random spores that probably are present. I trimmed quite completely of any rot, so I need not worry about any possible toxins.

It's all good though! It WILL be an early all day event to process everything I have to do! I hope that she can handle the hot bottle end of the hash making. I have 30 37micron bags for hash squishing. Anything after that will have to be "Frenchyed".

That's when the focus gets real touchy and pics aren't as high of quality. Yes i do that too probably make a better judgment call on when to harvest also?
When u do that for a super closeup u gotta just slowly spin the dial til it comes into focus! Zoom in all the way with the wheel and then slowly back off til it comes into focus! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back