Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bout to make up a seed soak for 2 each of these! Have a feeling I’m gonna run outta smoke so these are only gonna get a week or 2 veg and then I’ll flip them! :thumbsup:
image.jpg

While autos finish I’m gonna start them in some rootmakers and then once I transplant em I’ll flip them right away!:cooldance:

Have a feeling I’m gonna run outta smoke so these are only gonna get a week or 2 veg and then I’ll flip them!
Will that get them to Auto size ish? never done any photos i have thought about it though because i have two tents :cooldance: :toke: Journal em?

Will that get them to Auto size ish? never done any photos i have thought about it though because i have two tents :cooldance: :toke: Journal em?
Not sure I’ve never flipped em that early before! Should be cuz my last round had 1 throw pistols under 18hrs around day 12 and finished around day 65 and was some rock hard buds! :thumbsup:

Well, gotta get a new Keurig coffee maker. My old one just went stupid. It got confused on what cycle come after heating...and then tries something again and then goes nuts with flashing lights.

Well, gotta get a new Keurig coffee maker. My old one just went stupid. It got confused on what cycle come after heating...and then tries something again and then goes nuts with flashing lights.
did you try to google it maybe there is a reset or somrthig thos things are not free lol

Highly recommend a Nespresso. Fantastic coffee for single serve and the regional ones are delicious. Pretty much got the wife away from Starbucks :biggrin: Run it in a mug over a scoop of ice cream and it's absurd :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back