Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you try to google it maybe there is a reset or somrthig thos things are not free lol
Yup!
Went thru this.

It lasted 5 years and was WELL used.

I doubt if I'll get that out of the new one. It's a cheap POS. I did get the base model. Takes up less countertop space.
I kinda don't think it's the same standard of brewing as the old model. I flushed a full container of water thru it. That cup is just not quite like the old one made. Maybe I'm too picky at the moment.

Hell I dont use mine either between work and fishing dont have the time to swim :LOLStoned: I enjoy making memories for other folks
Hell, you oughta kill two birds with one stone….stock that pool with fish :rofl: you can tell fish and game you’re running a rescue:rofl:

Hell I dont use mine either between work and fishing dont have the time to swim :LOLStoned: I enjoy making memories for other folks
Test new tackle in it :eyebrows::d5: My dad and I use to do that with his old pool when i lived with them. see y'all tomorrow :pass::snooze:

I used to have an in ground pool and it was like 10x more time maintaining it then swimming in it. But I totally miss hearing the water while listening to a baseball game on the radio. Hammock/pool/baseball and a joint is a slice of heaven in my book :baked:

I love my French press, never tried a moka
Moka pot is more of an espresso type maker. Makes a small amount of concentrated coffee (basically espresso)….then you add frothed milk for a latte….or hot water if you just want an americano style black coffee. Coffee nerds will argue that it’s not exactly espresso, because the pressures aren’t high enough…but it’s damn close.

Mostly done now, just waiting on a few more straggler plants to show up lol. Gotta fix some spots on the path where #3 was "helping" and yeah @Kyote, more paths to "nowhere" :rofl:
20220428_135855.jpg
20220428_135941.jpg
20220428_140043.jpg
20220428_135617.jpg
20220428_140119.jpg
20220428_141223.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back