Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason I ask is there was a grower on Facebook asking about exceeding electrical draw, and I know how it works in the states, but he's in England, and he's running everything off the same outlet, using extension cords and surge protectors...
Me too!

I've got it all coming of 1 plug ... The actual plug socked has an extra trip on it. I take an extension to get to the cab, run a surge proteted 6 plug adpater from that. I've got one of those plugs, plugged into a heavy duty timer (a "relay" ) for the lights, and the fan and movement and tube heater are just plugged into the remaining plugs on the adapter (on 24 hours)

I "think" each individual plug could trip .. the 6way adapter could trip with the surge protector .. the main plug in the socket could trip .. or the actuall plug socket could trip ... and if that doesnt work .. the breaker could trip and take outnthe most of the upstairs lighting.

I think it's pretty safe - although .. i have auto fire extinguishers just in case (around the plugs and in the grow tent)

Better safe than sorry! :D

All good @WildBill! Lots of stuff done back in the day that probably wouldn't be done now.

Here's one of places in Palau. Isolated fresh water lake with Golden Jellyfish. They don't sting. Friggin surreal experience!

I'm trying to remember where, I think Hawaii, but it could have been San Diego, It was pretty common to see very large numbers of Jellyfish at the piers. I don't like Jellyfish. I had a bad encounter with a Portuguese Man O War as a kid. Only two little stings, but it was like fire!

Mara Cachafa

Here's to keeping the Man o'War larvae outa yr shorts while surfing.

Cerebral Goo

Man O Wars suck! Got hit by one. Still have the scars. We wore panty hose on our heads and everywhere exposed surfing in Aussie for the Box jellyfish that will kill you!!!
To me it seems like these are overload protection hell I dont really have a clue I hire electricians to do all my stuff. I found out early on electricity BITES YOU and I dont like that :LOLStoned:
Yeah, I got bit HARD on a damn mine sweeper when one of ship's company pulled tags with the chief engineer's approval...........without MY approval or any notice. Heads rolled with that incident after investigated. I still have the scars. I only do SIMPLE things! LOL!
Once bitten, twice shy!:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back