Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like anything, you just have to pay attention to your gauges and surroundings. I wouldn't smoke and dive under any rough conditions. Calm waters and currents are a must! We partied pretty heavy then, so the guy knew we were "professionals" with a lot of diving experience
I'm just not wired like that way. I tend to stick to my training in most things, it has saved mine and other lives. In my mind, training becomes instinctual. It's hard to break from instincts for me.

So if the standard for circuits in the USA is 15 amp and 20 amp breakers, what is the standard in England?

Or do Europeans not use circuit breakers, but instead generate all their power using a kinetic stomping device known as the gooble box in a microverse created by Rick Sanchez?

. I'm gonna get even with you. Oh ho ho ho hooooooo, it's going to be GLORIOUS when it happens too.

For Whom the Bell Tolls @blue ...... :pass: ...it Tolls for you.............

And you're part of this too, you're both on the naughty step!

Et Moi......?.................:yoinks:....I'm just Easily Led..........:angel:.......hanging around with the wrong friends.......

Been getting a lot of "you're brave" messages yesterday and had no idea why.

:crying::crying::crying:......But.....then again......if you Had been...what Better Support could you Ask for..........?

Well Done Live Stoners......:bravo:...Proud of you.....

officially declare that AFN will now follow the rules of the Purge movies, where one day a year anything goes!

I Might take that day off....don't know if I can smoke that much dope.................:pass:....but...Willing to give it a Go........

ganjafairy.gif

So if the standard for circuits in the USA is 15 amp and 20 amp breakers, what is the standard in England?

Or do Europeans not use circuit breakers, but instead generate all their power using a kinetic stomping device known as the gooble box in a microverse created by Rick Sanchez?

Every UK plug has it's own fuse in it (inside the plug) but each zone of the house goes to a box in the wall (circuit breaker?) with the little switches that trip when you've done something silly, or a mouse eats through the cables.

The plugs you can get little 3,5, or 13 amp fuses

PL0998007-40.jpg

For the xircuit breaker box, each little one (i'll add a picture) has these details

British General Circuit Breakers B32 Technical Details

Below are the technical details relating to the circuit breakers

• Type B – Magnetic Operating 3 to 5 Times In (Current Rating).
  • 35mm DIN Rail Mounting.
  • Large 25mm Terminal Capacity.
  • 500V Insulated Voltage.
  • 6000A Breaking Capacity.
  • 6000V Uimp Impulse Withstand.
  • 230/400V AC 50Hz.
PL11754-40.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back